https://aka.ms/xboxsetup is a mobile site to complete the Xbox system update rather than waiting for the system to complete the update automatically. This site provides the user with a manual method of updating the Xbox One. In addition, there is no way to update the Xbox One digital setup that isn’t accessible on your PC. This means you need to use all the methods for your mobile.
What is aka.ms/xboxsetup
In simple terms, aka.ms/xboxsetup is a page on the Microsoft website run by Microsoft to configure the configuration of your Xbox One. Setting up your Xbox one using this site requires a Microsoft account and activation code.
This is used to connect to your Xbox one via mobile, however, it is also able to be used for Windows as well as Mac. Sometimes you require the Xbox one application on a different device to modify a number of settings.
This is where this website ‘aka.ms/xboxsetup” comes into play. This website can help you set up an Xbox one on your other device.
How to Fix aka.ms/accountsettings
Complete Xbox console-setup using the mobile app
Guys!! If you’re looking to put up your brand-new console, you can download the Xbox application for either your Android or iOS smartphone.
Step 1: Download and open the Xbox app
- To begin, install the Xbox application through the Apple App Store or Google Play store: Google Play, Apple App Store
- Start the application. If you’re a brand new user, please select to set up a Console. If you’ve already log into the application, click on the console icon on the upper right-hand edge of the screen and choose the option to set up an account.
- Enter the code you receive on the screen Set up screen of the Xbox App screen.
Step 2: Allow the app to connect to your console
- If you receive a notification asking, “Xbox would like to join your WiFi network,” please click to join.
- After connecting, when your console is connect, you can select the next option.
Step 3: Select your language and location
- The first step to personalizing your console is choosing your prefer language and location. If the language you’re speaking isn’t available, opt to read before connecting your console’s internet connection and begin the first update to your system.
- When the update is complete, More languages could be accessible.
- Once you have select your language Next, you can choose the next option.
Step 4: Connect your console to the Internet
The next thing to do is connect the Xbox to the Internet. This is done through a wireless connection or a wire connection.
If you connected the network cable with your Xbox in the course of physical setup, you’ll be taken into the screen connect. Click “Next” to continue the digital configuration.
If your console does not detect wire connections, you’ll be ask to select an internet connection. On the screen, “Let’s get your online console display, you can:
- Choose one of the wireless network options.
- Make use of wire connections.
When you select your network, you’ll be present with the All good screen. Select the next option to continue your digital setup.
Step 5: Update your system
- Once you’re connect to the Internet, You’ll need to download the latest software update before you can play on the Xbox for the very first time.
- Check how big the file is, then select an Update Console to begin the download.
- If you decide to hold off until later, tap the “X” button locate at the top of the screen.
- If you choose that option, the setup experience will continue from where it stop when you switch back on the console.
Step 6: Choose the power option that’s right for you
- Option 1: Energy savings
- Option 2. Instant-on
- You can change this setting in the future.
Step 7: Choose what to keep up to date
- Hit the Xbox button on the controller, and then select Profile and System Settings > System > Updates.
Step 8: Give your console a name
- If you own multiple consoles, it’s great to label them.
- Once you’ve enter a name, you can click the next.
- If you don’t want to identify your console, then choose not to do so.
Step 9: Apply your settings to your console
- The application will then modify your settings on your console.
- The update to the system will continue.
- Please select Next to process with the setup process within the application.
Step 10: Sign in
- Let’s sign you into the screen; you must select Next to begin the sign-in process.
- If you have already register with a Microsoft account, you can use it to log in.
- If you do not have a Microsoft account and you need to set up a new account,
- Please choose the one you want to create!
- If you require assistance in getting sign in or finding your Microsoft account, please refer to Sign in to Xbox.
Step 11: Choose data and security options
- Choose to Send optional information to share usage and diagnostic information to Microsoft at the Help to make Xbox a greater screen. You can also select no thanks to leaving the option open.
- On the Sharing information with game publishers and apps screen, select Next to choose what information you want to share.
- Do you want to remain in contact? You can enable Xbox offers and information to get updates and offers from Xbox and Publisher info and offers for updates and special deals from game and app publishers.
Step 12: Choose your sign-in and security preferences
- Option 1: No obstacles
- Option 2: Ask me for my passkey
- Option 3. Secure it
Step 13: Apply save settings (if applicable)
- If you previously store your settings and preferences from other consoles to cloud storage, you’ll be ask to see those settings apply to this console too.
- If not, click to continue your digital setup.
Step 14: Turn on remote features.
- If you are require to use Xbox’s Xbox app to communicate with your console beyond the setup procedure, select Turn On, and on the next screen, click Allow Instant On.
- If not, then choose to skip.
Step 15: Queue up apps to install after your console is done updating
- The application will display an array of applications you can download on your console, so the apps will be instal quickly when it’s finish updating.
- Select the applications you require, then select the next option.
- Select “Skip” if you’ll need to do this in the future.
Step 16: Connect social networks and find friends
- As you wait until the console is ready to update, it is possible to join your Steam and Facebook accounts to search for and join more of your friends.
- Let the networks do this.
- If you’re require to make this change later, please skip it for now.
Step 17: Turn on notifications
- To receive notifications of invitations to parties and messages from your buddies, choose the option to accept notifications and then click Yes to verify.
Step 18: Turn on and update your controller
Step 19: Enable TV settings
Step 20: You’re done! Welcome to Xbox
How to Setup Xbox Console Aka.Ms/Xboxsetup?
Are you ready to set up the Xbox console with your smartphone? The steps are easy and easy. Follow the steps below to connect your Xbox One and smartphone or TV via the https //aka.ms/xboxsetup code.
- Firstly, visit the https://aka.ms/xboxsetup website on your smartphone.
- Now, switch on your smartphone or smart TV and download the Xbox application from the Google Play Store or App Store.
- Log in to your Xbox account, then click”Setup Console” option “Setup Console” option.
- You will be given a unique setup code that appears on your screen. Make sure to write down this code in detail.
- Enter the setup code you obtain earlier through the application.
- That’s it. Your Xbox console as well as your gadget will now be connected.
- Your smartphone can serve as a digital streaming device and play with a remote controller.
It is how you can configure your Xbox console on your device by using your Xbox application. It is important to note the setup code you need to use for this method. What happens if you have lost the code? Be assured that there is an alternative.
How long does it take to set up a new Xbox?
The procedure took about 10 minutes for us using wired connections and 20-30 minutes with wireless and wireless, an enormous improvement from the load screens of doom years ago. So, if you’re hoping to set up a console at the same speed as we did and get it up and running, here’s how you can get it done.
Is game Sharing safe in xbox?
Although this process is secure in principle if you are playing with a trusted person, there are a few limitations to be aware of before starting. Game sharing is only available with digital games; you’ll require the disc if you want to enjoy a video game you know your friend has physically copied.
Can I Gameshare with 2 friends Xbox One?
Limited to two players – Gaming sharing with Xbox One is limited to two players, including the person you share it with. It is impossible to share your Xbox One account in multiple accounts, and the account’s home Xbox can be altered five times per year. So if you decide to change the person you share your account with, you’re free to make a change.
What does home Xbox mean?
A console like your personal Xbox lets family members and friends access games and your content even if you’re not signed. Your Xbox at home Xbox can also let you play games online or offline.
Is Xbox Live free?
Xbox Live Gold also offers monthly games for customers and discounts on the Microsoft Store, but most of its features are now free for everyone current Xbox user. It is still necessary to have the Xbox Live Gold subscription for an Xbox 360, though
How do you link 3 Xbox ones together?
Sharing between three consoles is not feasible. Two consoles can be shared simultaneously, and you’ll need an additional subscription for the third console.